Are you looking for a natural alternatives to breast implants? Are you concerned about the potential health risks associated with breast implants? Natural Breast Augmentation may be the answer for you.
Until recently, breast implants were the only solution for women who wanted to increase their breast size. Women would ask cosmetic surgeons: Can you just take some fat from down there and move it up here? Today, the answer is yes! If you’re considering breast enhancement with breast implants, consider the most natural alternative to breast implants – Natural Breast Augmentation.
Natural Breast Augmentation is so much more than simply larger breasts. Orange County cosmetic surgeon, Dr. David Accetta was the first cosmetic surgeon on the west coast to perform Natural Breast Augmentation. He has performed over 540 procedures and achieved 80% plus fat survival. His unique technique combines the best of Body Jet and Vaser Lipo then uses the most advanced fat filter available, Pure Graft, then adds innovative Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP), which results in the best fat survival available.
Dr. Accetta’s advanced Natural Breast Augmentation procedure delivers exceptional natural results without the long term risk of breast implants.
Concerned About Breast Implants? The Pros and Cons of Breast Implants
For some women, breast implants are the most suitable option for breast enhancement. Breast implants offer women the ability to dramatically increase their breast size with predictable results. Women are guaranteed to get the size they want with breast implants, with the ability to select a volume prior to surgery.
There are however, important cons of breast implants that women should be aware of:
- Breast implant surgery carries risk of complications including unfavorable scarring, bleeding and infection
- Many women experience loss of breast and nipple sensation after breast implant surgery
- Saline and silicone breast implants carry the risk of leakage or rupture
- Breast implants may affect breast cancer screening
- Breast implants are not guaranteed to last a lifetime and typically need to be replaced
- Breast implants can not improve a woman’s cleavage
Natural Breast Augmentation, The Safe Alternative to Breast Implants
Many women who are considering saline or silicone breast implants also explore fat transfer as a natural alternative. Fat transfer to breast, or Natural Breast Augmentation, is a procedure that takes fat from unwanted areas of the body and transfers it to the breast.
Benefits of Fat Transfer to Breast:
- Natural solution – no saline or silicone breast implants, just your own body’s fat
- Permanent – fat transfer is permanent, there is no risk of leakage or rupture
- Safe – there is virtually no risk associated with Natural Breast Augmentation
- Convenient – Natural Breast Augmentation is performed while the patient is “awake” in our Orange County facility for comfortable, convenient treatment
- Asymmetry Correction – the fat transfer to breast procedure is performed with meticulous care and planning, giving the cosmetic doctor full control to make changes to each breast individually, correcting asymmetry problems
- No scar – fat transfer to breast does not require an incision so there is virtually no risk of scarring
- Cleavage enhancement – in the Natural Breast Augmentation procedure, fat is strategically placed to increase a woman’s cleavage as well as breast volume and size
One of the considerations of breast implants vs. fat transfer is the cost. Natural Breast Augmentation may be initially more expensive than the cost of breast implants, however, breast implants typically need to be replaced during their lifetime, making breast implants cost greater over time.
Breast Implants vs. Fat Transfer, Does Size Matter?
Historically with the Natural Breast Augmentation procedure, doctors have told patients to not expect the significant size increase that comes with breast implants. The Natural Breast Augmentation is a wonderful option for women who are looking to restore fullness after pregnancy, breast feeding, or weight loss. Now, Natural Breast Augmentation is an even better alternative to breast implants for women who want to achieve bigger breasts.
Dr. Accetta uses a special technique called PureGraft to achieve better results in his Natural Breast Augmentation patients. For women who want to achieve breast implant size breasts, Dr. Accetta performs the initial fat transfer, and then brings the patient back for a second treatment to increase the size and volume of the breasts. The PureGraft technique concentrates the fat into healthy fat and regenerative cells to improve the survival rate and promote optimal healing and results.
Natural Breast Augmentation indications on behalf of Dr Accetta.
1. Rejuvenate post-partum breasts
2. Correction of asymmetry
3. Correction of scarring /contraction
4. Soften breast implants
5. Removal of breast implants and rejuvenate breasts
6. Natural breast augmentation for volume increase (1/2 cup to 1 cup)
7. Phase 2 Natural breast augmentation for significant cup increase